Representations And Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to us that: (i) you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms, (ii) your use of the Site will not infringe the copyright, trademark, right of publicity or any other legal right of any third party, and (iii) you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in using the Site and in engaging in all other activities arising from, relating to or connected with these Terms
TERMS OF USAGE
IP Address Ownership
We shall maintain and control ownership of all IP numbers and addresses that may be assigned to you by us and we reserve, in our sole discretion, the right to change or remove any and all such IP numbers and addresses.
All work on this site – including but not limited to photographs, text, video clips and so on – is the copyrighted work of Dental Records or the credited name on the work.
You agree that all content and materials available on the Site are protected by rights of publicity, copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless expressly authorized by us, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from materials or content available on the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
Modification, Suspension and Termination
We reserve the right at any time to suspend, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the site with or without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, modification or discontinuance.
How we store data about you
In order to communicate with you about local events, offers, opportunities and other news, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored and processed by Dental Records or one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things: preparing and sending newsletters to which you subscribe, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting data, you agree to this collection, transfer, storing or processing of data about you for the purposes described in this policy. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure data about you is treated securely in accordance with this policy, and all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our service providers.
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain restricted areas of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share it with anyone.
How we use Personal Data about you
All the information we collect via our Website or through correspondence with you is used to provide you with any information, products or services you have requested, operate Dental Records business and hopefully improve the services and products that we offer you. We will use personal data about you for purposes such as:
• Managing the Website and access to it so it is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer;
• Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services;
• Planning and managing Dental Records business activities, including analysing users’ preferences;
• Providing you with information about the products and services we offer (subject to your preferences where possible);
• Providing you with information about specially selected third party products and services (if you consent to receive such information on registration), and
• Notifying you of any changes to our products and services.
There are only a limited number of circumstances where we may share some or all data about you that we hold with others; these are set out below.
• With local agents such who assist us in the service we provide to you by for example hosting sites, or sending emails on our behalf. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
• In the event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business.)
• To our joint venture partners.
• On your express consent.
So far as possible each disclosure will be subject to an obligation of confidentiality. We may also share anonymised, aggregated data such as access statistics, with third parties such as advertisers. This will not involve the identification of individuals
How we DO NOT use Personal Data about you
We will never pass on your email address or personal information about you to a third party for marketing purposes, without your consent.